Selling at Auction
What are the advantages of selling at auction?
- PROPERTY SPOTLIGHT: The focus is on your property alone. Your property stands out from other listings. Concentrated marketing and a sense of urgency generates more intense interest and makes your property highly visible. It is event oriented, creating a “spotlight” on your property.
- OPEN PUBLIC BIDDING: All prospective buyers are competing fairly and on a level playing field eliminating the negotiation process. Auctions can be conducted both on & off site, and live & online. Terms and conditions are available prior to the auction eliminating the unknown. The property sells as-is without contingencies for inspections & financing.
- COMPETITION: Auctions generate excitement and stimulate buyers to act now. When a property is at the peak of desirability auctions produce the best results. An auction establishes the true market value of real estate at a specific point in time. Finding multiple buyers may not be difficult, but capitalizing on that competition is our specialty. Auctions deliver the highest obtainable sales price by competitive bidding with no limit on upside potential.
- SENSE OF URGENCY: The seller determines the date and time the property will sell. By having a set date and time this motivates the buyer to act now. Auctions also provide a quick turnaround time for the seller delivering results within 30-60 days.
Buying at Auction
Auctions are a great way to purchase property and/or assets, and offer several key benefits to the buyers. Auctions produce fair market value through competitive bidding allowing you, the buyer to make a smart buying decision with a seller that is committed to sell. Buyers determine the market value. Auctions provide for a timely purchase and eliminate long negotiation periods. As a buyer, you can rest easy knowing that you are competing fairly and on a level playing field.
What are the advantages of buying at auction?
- Speed of process
- Efficiency of process
- Transparency of process
- Consumers can set their own price
- Consumer know exactly what they are getting
- Opportunity to purchase items at the price they want to pay
Some useful tips when attending an auction:
- Show Up Early and Register and Complete Paperwork
- Examine Items You Plan to Bid On
- Understand the Terms & Conditions of the Auction
- Listen Closely to the Auctioneer and Be Prepared to Bid